View Single Post
Old 8th June 2007, 06:28 PM   #76
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
Is there anything but WR word that he is a hero that proves he is a hero?
Yes. His desire and efforts to help others that day are verified by others.

I find it very disturbing that he takes the time to post here, that he took the time recently to forward a Nico Haupt article to me, but he won't address the issues I raised in my paper.

So, William, I know you're reading this. You have the power to change your ways. Will you take the course of honor or dishonor?

You have no evidence that the U.S. government committed, aided, allowed to happen, or covered up the 9/11 attacks. Will you stop claiming that the U.S. was involved?

You have no evidence that the basement explosions were due to anything but jet fuel. Will you stop claiming that you do?

You falsely claim that there is no evidence of a fireball in the north tower #50 elevator shaft. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that you were the last person to be pulled from the rubble. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that you saved 15, dozens, or hundreds of lives on 9/11. Will you stop making those claims?

You falsely claimed that you dropped your 2004 lawsuit against the United States and that the suit wasn't dismissed by the court. Will you stop making those claims?

You falsely claim that the 9/11 Commission wanted your testimony, and yours alone, behind closed doors. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that the investigators didn't interview first responders who were in the buildings. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that NIST didn't want to hear your story, and you misrepresent what you told them. Will you stop making that claim?

You have no evidence for your claims that the U.S. media are deliberately trying to suppress your story, and that the media wants to criminalize Muslims. Will you stop making those claims?

You falsely claim that the story you tell now is the same as you've told from the start. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that the 34th floor of the north tower was unoccupied, did not have ongoing construction work, and that there is reason to be suspicious of noises on that floor. Will you stop making those claims?

You falsely claim that 21 floors of the north tower collapsed while you were in the building. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that the 9/11 Commission only addressed a few of the Family Steering Committee's questions. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that the president said, ‘We don’t need an investigation. We know who did it.’” Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that it's impossilble for NORAD not to have intercepted the hijacked airliners. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that WTC 7 had only small fires. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that no steel frame building ever fell due to fire. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that the official version states that jet fuel melted the tower columns. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that evidence was deliberately removed from the WTC site to hide it. Will you stop making that claim?

You falsely claim that only FEMA was allowed to investigate the collapses. Will you stop making that claim?

William, why not be a man, take a few minutes from your whirlwind schedule of lying about 9/11, and address these questions?

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top