View Single Post
Old 6th December 2007, 09:29 AM   #101
Swing Dangler
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post

The question is whether those misrepresentations are due to lack of comprehension or due to intent to deceive. I tend to believe the latter, since Ryan has shown his willingness to engage in blatant deception
Good gravy, I debunked your little 'deception' deal along time ago.

Gravy,or anyone since he has me on ignore, compare the verbiage used in the slides (.jpeg link) pointing out this supposed deception with the public statement released by Silverstein's offices. When you do, you will realize that Kevin's change in the power point slide you show is a direct reflection of this public release statement offered by the offices of Silverstein.

Speaking of misrepresentation and dishonesty, that is exactly what you are doing with this link to ryanfraud1.jpg. and apparently reflects the exact standards you accuse truthers of using.

Be a good little debunker now and update your research to reflect the reality of the slide you 'claim' is deceptive and try to lie about something else.
"I would imagine that if you took the top expert in that type of work and gave him the assignment of bringing these buildings down with explosives, I would bet that he could do it."-John SKilling-Head Structural Engineer WTC-1993 Seattle Times
Swing Dangler is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top