View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2008, 11:52 AM   #86
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Heiwa View Post
Are you sure this is the South wall? Compare figure 8-44 (also South wall at 9.19 hrs am) in previous message. They do not look the same. Fires are at different areas, which is good. The fires moved around and were short lived = not lot of influence on structure. Look eg at floor 95/column 351 left side.

Heiwa, you numbskull: that's why I was glad you agreed that the big photo was authentic. The other is a detail of the same photo! See the blue shaded area? It's enhanced so we can better see the fire. Don't believe me? Lean real close to the big photo: same bowing, same floors, same columns. You do realize that people are reading this who know your real name, don't you? Are you proud of this insanity?

Okay, now that you fell for that trap, please tell us why you didn't comment on the video I posted? I made it for you, Anders. Here it is again. Notice that the roof does not fall before impact area, as you had claimed it did.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Oh, and before you claim that the roof paused in mid-collapse and I chose to start the video there, here's the long version, shot by Etienne Sauret: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85611926#6m54s

Can't wait for your comments!

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links

Last edited by Gravy; 2nd January 2008 at 11:58 AM.
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top