View Single Post
Old 15th December 2008, 04:24 PM  
Thunder
Banned

i remember how scared my mom was when i spouted all the conspiracy theories at her. she was not happy at all that i was saying all these things.

i text messaged my ENTIRE family: "i have seen a new video, which shows compelling evidence, that our own government was responsible for 9-11!!"

i got zero responses...=)

but the point is, i felt like i had discovered something HUGE!! something that made me part of history. i felt like...a revolutionary. like someone who could help change the world.

and then..i woke up to the boring truth.

i admit, defending Bush...sucks. it sucks big time. but i do feel a great sense of decency..a great sense of conscience, that i am somehow fighting to defend the truth, and bring light to the truth, of that horrible day. i know i am doing the right thing.

..but it still sucks defending Bush and Cheney. thank God for their lies and criminal acts in Iraq. i can always rail against them for that.

Last edited by Thunder; 15th December 2008 at 04:31 PM.
Thunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top