View Single Post
Old 12th February 2009, 03:47 PM   #91
yrreg
Master Poster

Behold, one atheist not playing naive and not born naive.

I must apologize to the author of the following post, for not mentioning it as one which is of useful contribution to the brain storage of readers here who do care to learn something useful to their intellectual culture.

Originally Posted by learner View Post
I see nothing wrong with yreggs definition. I just wish we could move on to the evidence of existence part of the course...
I'm all ears here.
The prevaricating is intense. ( Is prevaricating still the latest word of the moment? Im keeping notes)

And the two posts, 77 and 82, are also enrichment to the intellectual culture of people who are not playing naive or regrettably born naive.

If anyone want me to react to your post, just pm me, but you have to give me the permission to respond to you in open public forum.

Yes, we will go to the evidence of God's existence as the maker of heaven and earth and everything -- eventually.

But no productively enriching exchange of thoughts can ensue between discussants, unless and until they come to a mutually acceptable definition of the object they are discussing about.

Yrreg
yrreg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top