I had wanted to post this to the existing thread, but it was closed due to off-topic posts.
from: Mark Roberts
to: Richard Gage
date: Mon, Feb 16, 2009
I note with interest your promotion of Anders Bjorkman as Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth's "Petitioner of the Month" for February. I wholeheartedly agree that he's a fitting addition to your pantheon of "professional" petitioners. Take care that he doesn't steal your limelight though: his "3.5 m tower (95 boxes) with an 0.5 m pizza impactor" has had an ecstatic reception from bedazzled four-year-olds at ChuckE.Cheese's restaurants nationwide.
From my website:
- Björkman claims that no planes hit the Twin Towers or the Pentagon. He claims that all evidence of the impacts is fake and all witness accounts invalid. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.
- Björkman claims that airliners would have "bounced off" the Twin Towers.
- Björkman claims that all photo and video evidence showing severe fires and structural failure in the WTC buildings is fake. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.
- Björkman claims that WTC 7 was demolished by a vacuum.
- Björkman believes that the authors of the NIST WTC reports don't exist.
- Björkman believes that steel structures are indestructible, even by nuclear weapons. And again. And again.
- However, Björkman also believes that 16,500-22,000 lbs of high explosives may have been used to demolish each Twin Tower...with no detectable detonations.
- Björkman believes his house would survive an asteroid impact.
- Björkman again attempts to revise the laws of physics.
- Björkman says the Twin Tower fires were "minor office fires."
- Björkman makes the egregiously false claim that the FDNY said it could handle the fires in the Towers.
- Björkman believes that a column becomes stronger when its supports are removed.
- Björkman proposes experiments to prove that the structures of the Twin Towers were comparable to cheese, pizza boxes, match boxes, rubber balls, and sponges.
- Björkman has been nominated for the JREF forum "Stundie," an award for the looniest conspiracist statement of the month, far more times than anyone, and has been voted the "winner" several times.
I note also that in addition to still
not correcting your online slide presentation's avalanche of major errors about the events of 9/11, you continue to claim that your organization has a full-time staff of a dozen people. You'll recall that this was the first thing I corrected you about during our Hardfire shows. I'm very curious to know how you justify to yourself this blatant lie when appealing for money.