View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2010, 10:03 PM   #137
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jmh423 View Post
I suppose it was my fault that Mossad agents were arrested after several witnesses reported that they were filming the attack then cheering and celebrating while 3000 Americans were blown to bits. "It is very good"..(B. Netanyahu 9-12-01). Let's find out who "dragged" these aholes over here and paid them. It sure wasn't me. To point out this fact is makes me an "anti-semite", right champ? The witnesses and the NJ State Police....anti-semites....Sword of ????

Thanks
I asked for something very simple and you refuse to give it.

Quote:
I suppose it was my fault that Mossad agents
They were not MOSSAD agents, that lie is your fault.

Quote:
were arrested after several witnesses reported that they were filming the attack
EVERYONE in NYC and North New Jersey was filming the attack. After the first plane hit, every camera, handy-cam, cellphone and any device that takes in and records visible light in Manhattan and across the bay was pointed at the twin towers.

Quote:
then cheering and celebrating while 3000 Americans were blown to bits.
There is no record of this. The only reports of it are all third hand. No one has been found who can verify that they were celebrating.

Quote:
"It is very good"..(B. Netanyahu 9-12-01).
Churchill celebrated Pearl harbor. It meant the Americans were now in the fight and on their side. Another country being attacked by a common usually means they will be stronger friends and allies against that enemy with your country.

Quote:
The witnesses...
What witnesses?

Quote:
and the NJ State Police.
No NJ State police officer saw any "jews" dancing or celebrating the attacks.

Quote:
To point out this fact is makes me an "anti-semite", right champ? ...anti-semites....Sword of ????

You didn't point out any facts. And yes... your blaming the jews when there is no evidence they are involved (aliong with your support of Holocaust denier Craig "Killtown" Lazo) makes you an anti-semite.

Now... I'm going to ask you again what I asked before; what is your proof that the magic thermite was produced in Tel Aviv and brought into the country by Urban Moving Systems-Weehawken NJ?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top