View Single Post
Old 26th March 2010, 08:31 AM   #144
krelnik
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Blue Wode View Post
For the record, the questionable involvement of Prince Charles in government health matters can be viewed from 3:37 minutes in on this link to the 2007 TV documentary ‘The Meddling Prince’:
Here it is inline, set to skip directly to the good part:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Originally Posted by Blue Wode View Post
Sir Michael Peat’s letter, written on Clarence House notepaper, can be viewed at 4:52 minutes in on the following link, and the letter from the University of Exeter in which it decided against issuing Professor Ernst with a formal disciplinary warning, can be viewed at 6:54 minutes in
Again, inline skipping to the good part:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
krelnik is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top