View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2010, 08:35 AM   #312
Robo Sapien

Allow me to restate this, since evidently not enough people read it the first time:

Skepticism is not about debunking, it is about learning and exploration. The more you argue with Anita, the more you compound the shame she will inevitably have to face, and thus you push her deeper into the recluse of this fantasy she has. That is counterproductive to the prime directive of skepticism. You have already debunked her, there is no point in continuing this circus.

To be true skeptics, we should be trying to help her change her ways. I realize that this is a tall order, but I enjoy a challenge and I know I am not the only one. If you are not up to it, then unsubscribe from this thread and save your energy for other topics where you can be of use. You are accomplishing precisely squat in here.