View Single Post
Old 27th May 2011, 04:15 AM   #295
Paul Bethke
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Niggle View Post
So a young girl (in your words, thirteen or younger) who has had sex must remain with the man she had sex with? Even if the only reason a girl that young has had sex is because she was raped?

Wow. That's really twisted.

I also note that your precious commandments do not forbid rape (and don't give me the adultery crap again; it's irrelevant unless you erroneously assume that every woman ever born has had sex at birth).
You are the one who has got every thing twisted.
Your assumptions are incorrect—get the facts right before you jump to conclusions!!

Rape is punishable by death—so if a thirteen year old girl or younger is raped—the rapist must die—so when the rapist is put to death—the girl can marry some one of her choice.
►While the rapist is alive the girl will be committing adultery.

There are thirteen year old girls and younger coerced into having sex—that is rape—that is statuary rape.

Marriage must be sanctioned by the parents.
Sex constitutes marriage—so now boys and girls must realise the consequence of their actions.

So again –a man must marry a virgin; that is with the consent of the parents.
A woman must retain her virginity for the day of her consummation.

2 Samuel 13:14 (NIV) But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her.

2 Samuel 13:32-33 (NIV)
But Jonadab son of Shimeah, David’s brother, said, “My lord should not think that they killed all the princes; only Amnon is dead. This has been Absalom’s expressed intention ever since the day Amnon raped his sister Tamar.
My lord the king should not be concerned about the report that all the king’s sons are dead. Only Amnon is dead.”

Deuteronomy 22:25-26 (NIV) But if out in the country a man happens to meet a girl pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die.►Do nothing to the girl; she has committed no sin deserving death.

So this should be clear to you now!!

The problem that exists today is that rapist are allowed to live—so now the Laws of God must be imposed as to set the victims free.
Luke 21:31---Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the Kingdom of God is near.

Last edited by Paul Bethke; 27th May 2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: remove words
Paul Bethke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top