View Single Post
Old 31st August 2011, 04:25 AM   #2440
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by chrismohr View Post
Alienentity,

This is completely new information to me. Are you saying there was no 600 foot ejection of these steel beams, that these parts of the building were part of a tower collapse that went out 600 feet and some of the collapsing debris just got stuck in the buildings? I don't really know where all the beams went to, in which directions and into which buildings. Is this a consistent pattern for all these beams? Can you say this explains all the beams lodged into buildings?

My video part 5 doesn't even mention any of this. Ryan Mackey's white paper doesn't have this, if I recall. I never saw this on any of your videos, at least not one I've seen. We all had other hypotheses, like wind, bow and arrow effect, pinball effect of beams hitting other collapsing material and bouncing outward, etc. I would have pursued this before developing part 5 if I had known! Is this really true?

The perimeter columns toppled after the floors collapse passed them.
You can see the wall assemblies , attached like a ladder, reaching the Winter Garden Chandler claims were exploded to 500 feet.

Originally Posted by BasqueArch View Post

3C. From this video of WTC1 stop it two seconds after failure (at 33sec). The plumes on the right side are about 60 feet from the building. Stop the video two seconds later (at 35 sec). The plumes are about 120 feet from the building.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVDaAufKnLc

3D David Chandler calculates that at this failed floor WTC1 (96th floor), the explosive velocity of the columns propelled 600 feet horizontally onto the Winter Garden would be about 50 mph. At two seconds after failure, this would put the exploded columns at 73 fps x 2 seconds = 146 feet away from the building, outpacing the dust plume (60 feet) and should have been visible in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUKLOlIhang

At four seconds after failure, this would put the exploded columns at 73 fps x 4 seconds = 292 feet away from the building, outpacing the dust plume (120 feet) and should have been visible in videos.

3E. But since the expelled columns ahead of the dust plume are not visible, the columns could not have reached 600 feet by the use of large explosive charges in the ceiling plenum, or elsewhere for that matter, they reached 600 feet by toppling, David Chandler and the CTs are wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESaIEVxLnK4

In Your Guts You Know They're Nuts. "There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." -Kierkegaard . "The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. "- Marcus Aurelius
A Truther is a True Believer convinced by lies. You can't reason someone out of a thing they weren't reasoned into.There's a sucker born every minute-Barnum
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top