View Single Post
Old 24th October 2017, 09:21 PM   #202
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Well then we are back to you ignoring the evidence that we've seen this picture a million times in the medical community. But you are going with the non-medical expertise that the CTers love.
1. How does that follow from the particular post you quoted, and

2. Whose non-medical expertise have I "gone with"?

I'll just repeat what I know, I've seen this at least a dozen or more times, sick building syndrome, multiple chemical sensitivities, new carpet fumes, everyone in the ED has a weird rash (they didn't), there are many tells like I said earlier.

The biggest tells: No one has the same symptoms
Dishonest description. It's been reported that many of the complainers reported different symptoms, but you don't have enough information to justify reframing that as if there are absolutely no similar symptoms between any two alleged victims.

Some nebulous rash, a scratchy throat and headaches dominate the complaints
One cannot find a correlating exposure
I don't remember hearing much if anything about any rashes or scratchy throats "dominating" the complaints. I've heard headaches and hearing symptoms were the "big ones", with all the various extraneous minor symptoms on top.

And not always but not an unusual finding, people are mad at some supervisor or employer action
Context? First I'm aware that any of the so-called victims were mad at their boss.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top