View Single Post
Old 25th July 2019, 12:13 PM   #173
caveman1917
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
No, no. Your claim, your proof. Quote the relevant parts. Your claim has already been rejected; only you can rehabilitate it.
What you mean is: it's been rejected by you, but I don't see why I should care much about that.

Quote:
I have never said this. You should pay closer attention to what I write.
Well then, having established that it's possible to organize this without involving danger to the children, then why aren't schools doing this?

Quote:
Do you seriously expect me to do the legwork of every prick who comes in here with a claim about science, politics or magic? Get out of here.
Not at all, you are more than free to reject my claim. Just as I am more than free not to care about your rejection of it.

Quote:
But where are you going with this? Liberals and conservatives are biased towards their ideologies but marxists aren't as much? You'll have a hard time finding a study that shows this. Good luck.
No, liberals - and to a slightly lesser extent conservatives - are more prone to approach a subject from a perspective of moral virtuousness rather than a perspective of factual analysis, as they are looking to pass moral judgement rather than analysis. Specifically, they are more prone to reject a claim based on the moral standing of the person making it rather than its actual factual (in)accuracy.
"Let us therefore trust the eternal Spirit which destroys and annihilates only because it is the unfathomable and eternal source of all life. The passion for destruction is a creative passion, too!" - Mikhail Bakunin
caveman1917 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top