View Single Post
Old 12th August 2019, 04:33 PM   #380
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by ArchSas View Post
Why do you think that? Sanders consistently polls as one of the top three candidates, and (per the map posted earlier in this thread) has by far the most individual donors of any of them, with his support pretty constantly spread across the country. Anecdotally, as a person in my 20s, most people I know have been more excited about Bernie in both elections than anyone else by far. He even managed to pull of a wildly success town hall on Fox news.

He's still not my top pick (Warren still has more of a chance of getting establishment support), but I don't see how you could claim that Bernie has no momentum. Fundamentally, he's a populist, and he's been able to build very active followings in two national elections now.
I didn't say he has no momentum. He has a significant core following. I said his revolution wasn't going to happen.