View Single Post
Old 5th January 2020, 05:50 PM   #100
welshdean
Heb ei fai, heb ei eni

Doc! Nice to see you back. You disappeared so quickly and for so long I feared something bad had happened to you. I must say you do seem in fine fettle, I hope that is the case, and full of your old 'fighting spirit'. Huzzah!
In response to your OP, please may I refer you to the responses made to every other thread of yours as they are still relevant today as they were 5-6 or 7 years ago. You still quote-mine Ehrman, your doubling down on your circular reasoning and your still persisting with your 'evidence for God'. I'm proud of you.
Anyway, as I said, it's nice to see you back. But, can I please ask that we discuss something new, all of your old points (and this new, rehashing of them) have been soundly thrashed in each of their own threads and I've lost my 'Doc Bingo' cards.
"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken," and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion."
Carl Sagan 1934 - 1996 RIP
welshdean is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top