View Single Post
Old 19th August 2013, 02:00 PM   #241
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Gilbert Syndrome View Post
If anyone cares to make a list of questions to ask Chris, pm me. Chris, feel free to pm a time/date, along with a contact #.
Now that you mention it, I'd like to know more about the group that Chris goes out with when he observes bigfoot. I think that if he really thinks he's seeing bigfoot, then someone in the chain of knowledge of this group's activities is hoaxing the group. I'm not saying this is Chris himself who's doing the hoaxing, but if he really thinks he's seeing bigfoot, he could very likely be a victim of hoaxing.

If one eliminates the hoaxes, pranks, jokes, misperceptions, social distortions, and mental illness from bigfoot sightings, there are none left that qualify as objective and verifiable evidence.

It is a stone cold fact that there's not a single bigfoot sighting that has led to anything close to unambiguous evidence that could possibly establish that bigfoot actually exists.

So I want to know who's fooling who in Chris's sightings.