View Single Post
Old 24th August 2013, 10:56 PM   #268
ChrisBFRPKY
Illuminator

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Could you possibly clarify this point?
  • Is it hard to accept, as in, you think one has been located and "brought in" (somewhere)? This would imply some kind of cover-up, right?
  • Or is it hard to continue believe that bigfoot exists without having any body located and brought in (somewhere)? This would imply uber-elusive bigfoot, or secret burial sites or something, I think.

Thanks!
No problem. I agree with the statement in the post that one should have been brought in by now, alive or dead. Nothing cryptic implied.

I have no doubt the creatures exist. The lack of a body being found leads to alot of speculation of exactly what do they do with their dead?

Most animals simply leave their dead. Elephants hide the bones of their dead. There are cases in which primates have still carried a dead infant around with them for a period of time, but ultimately, the body was discarded at some point.

Here's where the speculation comes to play.

Do they bury their dead? Who knows? And if they do that's something that lower primates don't do. That would be more akin to what humans do. Do they have cultural beliefs? Is their culture advanced enough to actually have burials? There's a reason we're not tripping over dead Bigfoot bodies other than "they don't exist".

Personally, I think they're no more than bipedal apes, without language or culture.

Do they eat their dead? Creepy but possible. I kinda hope this turns out to be wrong but it's just speculation anyway.

Is nature simply decomposing the bodies before we can run across one? Very possible. Some argue there is no fossil record of Bigfoot but they seem to forget the entire fossil record for man will fit on one large table.

I'm not convinced of any conspiracy anywhere to cover up Bigfoot or a body. I am convinced there are valid reasons to do so though. Such as losses for the logging industry. Ask any PNW logger to tell you about spotted owls.
ChrisBFRPKY is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top