View Single Post
Old 18th February 2019, 03:42 AM   #954
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

I agree that Dr. Wecht may not be reliable and he did have some strange beliefs in the JonBenet Ramsey case. It's just that there are varying opinions about the medical evidence in the MacDonald case by people who are medically qualified, including by Dr. MacDonald himself, who was an expert emergency room doctor. This is an opinion about the matter on another MacDonald forum with which I agree:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...=158957&page=5

Quote:
There has been recent chatter in this thread about blood evidence. The anti-MacDonald crowd wants you to believe it is absolute, and apparently that the crime scene was handled and evaluated perfectly to maintain that evidence. Anyone who has looked at this case carefully knows that is pure garbage. There is tons of dispute and counter evidence over footprints and the pajama top and the bloody adult palm print, etc.

I'll just provide a good link which looks at the case and the evidence. You can click on the links in the right column that examine other aspects of the case, including MacDonald's wounds, slightly more significant than the likes of HyeTev want you to believe. In fact, you will note that Dr. Jacobson admitted changing his testimony regarding the wounds because the prosecutors convinced him during the grand jury that MacDonald must be guilty of murdering his family. In other words, he slanted his depiction of the wounds to fit what the government wanted and claimed, not based on what he initially saw and concluded regarding the wounds themselves. The other doctors who changed their opinion from 1970 to 1979 apparently did the same thing:

http://www.karisable.com/mac4.htm

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 18th February 2019 at 03:46 AM.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top