View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2017, 05:38 AM   #181
Roboramma
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by King of the Americas View Post
This thread is about the video...
It certainly is, and I didn't ignore any part of the 1.5 hours of that video that I watched.

If you want to limit the discussion to those who've seen the entire video I suspect you won't have much of a discussion at all.

As I said, if you think there was anything actually worth discussing it I am happy to actually have a discussion. I'm not willing to waste 2 more hours of my life in the likely vain hope of finding it, but if you present anything meaningful from the video I won't ignore it.

As I said, if you actually speak english this should be very easy to understand. If you are operating under some strange definition of ignoring things which includes things that you haven't actually seen, well, I know some good english teachers.
"... when people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."
Isaac Asimov
Roboramma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top