View Single Post
Old 25th November 2020, 01:28 AM   #284
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by No Other View Post
Maybe we should put every President on trial after his/her Administration leaves office. This way partisanship (at least at the filing suit level) is minimized. I cannot think of one President (maybe Jimmy Carter... maybe) who did not commit crimes while in office. There is no need for me to delineate each and every President on their offenses, as in some cases it is quite extensive, as this is not a party driven activity... it is a power driven activity that is sanctioned and practiced by the two political parties.
I can't remember Obama being investigated for crimes being committed before or during his time in office. I mean, actual investigations by attorneys general and not just allegations by politicians screaming for their 5 minutes of attention.

There's a reason Trump has fought so desperately to keep his taxes from being released. You don't spend this much money fighting to keep your taxes secret unless you're scared of what they'll reveal. He's a crook.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top