View Single Post
Old 28th November 2006, 05:35 PM   #106
nraden
Student

Originally Posted by fls View Post
My complaint is that you are promoting an untested therapy that has a good chance of causing harm.
There are many people who have been on this protocol for years. Untested in the sense of a randomized clinical trial? True. Do you have any idea how many things you use in a day that have not been through such a trial?

However, you are right, it has not been put through that kind of test, hopefully it will soon. But my question for you is why do you think it "has a good chance of causing harm?" What evidence do you have for that?

Quote:
That information is unsubstantiated and not particularly relevant. The majority of physicians act in a ethical manner and are not compensated. That a few physicians participate in illegal practices does not excuse anything. The relative level of compensation that you and others receive for the pushing of untested and unproven therapies is not the factor that determines whether or not it is okay.

Linda
Sorry, you're wrong. I know many doctors in the HRT business and they are all making money it. What you would call ethical and what a doctor sees as their property are not the same. Doctors think they are going broke. They think they have to find a way to make money beyond just office visit fees. It's endemic. Sorry, you are wrong.

I receive no compensation and neither does T.S. Wiley. I've already explained that. At some point, if the WP is very popular, her company that provides training and branded packaging could provide a nice income, but it hasn't for 12 years. It is pointless for all of you to look for a big payoff motive here, it doesn't exist.
nraden is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top