View Single Post
Old 29th November 2006, 10:37 AM   #119
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by nraden View Post
So here is a question: why does someone who takes a position get filleted here for every little thing? Huntsman, go kick your dog.

I put quotes around it, so anyone who isn't blind could see I was quoting something. I put in the link to Wikipedia, but it was bounced because I didn't have 15 posts.

Now, am I working against a tide of negative opinion or what?

Is anyone here interested in getting to the bottom of this or this just a fun game people who have nothing better to do? I've already agreed that I've made some errors, conceded some points. I'm trying to have a real discussion. Is anyone else?
Go ****** yourself

There, now that we've both acted like children, quoting without identifiying the source was pointed out, because this is a violation of forum rules, the ones you must agree to before posting here.

And a simple "From Wikipedia:" at the beginning of the statement is all that's required, there is an edit function. But apparently taking 15 seconds to add attribution was too much.

And, as an aside, Wikipedia is hardly an authorative reference source. I'm as likely to accept "some guy in a bar said" as Wikipedia. Use fact-checked references rather than Internet popularity contests and they'll be recieved better.

I'[m not trying to have a real discussion. Your level of ignorance is too high to even make this possible. I have absolutely zero interest in listening to the tripe you're shilling. You do not have the background knowledge to understand your claims, the counter-arguments, or to even present the claims in a manner that does not include inherit logical contradictions. As such, you aren't worht a debate, because the claims are nonsense at face value. No "natural" treatment would produce un-natural levels of hormones, so you've shot yourself in the foot before you begin.

Now, others here may be trying to have a discussion. Good for them. I am not, nor do I see anywhere that I ever implied, stated, or hinted that I was. I am here to laugh at the funny man, much as one might laugh at the poo-flinging monkeys in the zoo. I see no reason to have a "discussion" with an obviously delusional, uninformed person who is doing nothing more than spreading propoganda for an unnatural, unproven, , highly questionable, logically inconsistent, and likely dangerous medical treatment for his own profit.

Have a nice day.