View Single Post
Old 14th September 2020, 09:41 AM   #180
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by shuttlt View Post
We don't know he wasn't allowed to carry it as a minor.
We do know. Wisconsin law, posted earlier, prohibits carrying of guns by those under 18. There is a hunting exception. Unless you are calling what he did hunting?

Quote:
I'm not sure the "good guy" and "bad guy" thing matters too much. If he had reasonable rear for his life, then self defence is on the cards. If Rosenbaum had been running at me, attempting to grab the gun and all the rest... under those circumstances, I would have been in fear for my life.
Then I believe in most states you would be found to be unreasonably afraid, and not privileged to claim self defense.

Seriously, how do you guys make it in a bar on a Saturday night or even a raucous office party without killing people? Dick-swinging is not imminent death.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect -Mark Twain
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top