View Single Post
Old 21st January 2013, 11:19 AM   #38
Xulld
Master Poster

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
Guy was a dumbass for for trying to apparently walk and load a weapon at the same time, agreed.

But, an accidental discharge, even while doing something pretty dumb, doesn't fall into a crime category that I am aware of. Unless of course that states laws includes "Stupid ****" ......
I am not so sure, I have never lived in an area that did not have at least ordinance against public discharge within a certain distance of a dwelling.

As everyone knows . . a million laws could make everything illegal, but enforcement is what really matters.

Quote:
It's unfortunate that the stupidest and most reckless members of American society are precisely the ones who are most obsessed with guns.
Do you have any data to back this up?

Can you show that gun owners are prone to accidents more so than non-gun owners while controlling for other risky behaviors?

Can you show a statistically significant difference in IQ while controlling for other factors?

I dont think you can.

Freedom of Speech is a right recognized in the First Amendment. Freedom from consequence is nowhere to be found. -Bstrong

Last edited by Xulld; 21st January 2013 at 11:24 AM.
Xulld is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top