Thread: 2000 Mules
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2022, 01:29 PM   #126
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by mikegriffith1 View Post
The "fact checks" that I've seen so far on 2000 Mules strike me as nit-picky and weak. They don't deal with the heart of the evidence that the documentary presents.

Although traditional news outlets have ignored them, there've been a number of important discoveries relating to election fraud in the 2020 election. For example, a few months ago, an audit ordered by the Arizona Senate found evidence that 200,000 mail-in ballots had signature mismatches--i.e., the signature on the ballot did not match the signature on file. Biden "won" Arizona by just 11K votes. And, in Wisconsin, which Biden "won" by just 20K votes, a special counsel investigation found that 91 nursing homes had an astounding, unprecedented voter turnout rate of 95-100%. Investigators interviewed family members of many of the seniors in those nursing homes, and they repeatedly insisted that their loved ones were in no condition to vote and had not voted in years.

Similarly, a few weeks ago, important evidence of serious election fraud was uncovered in Georgia, thanks to a successful "open records" suit that forced Fulton County to release over 100 ballot scanner tapes. The tapes show that over 300,000 votes were not verified and, even worse, that over 100 ballot-scanner flashcards were not signed and were pulled prematurely from 12 different ballot scanners, in violation of the law. Pulling the flashcards prematurely and unsigned enabled them to be scanned in other ballot scanners undetected. Just the News has a detailed article on this important discovery. Keep in mind that Biden "won" Georgia by 12,000 votes. This evidence may explain the odd fact that Republicans won solid majorities in the Georgia legislature in the 2020 election (103 out of 141 House seats and 34 out of 56 Senate seats), yet somehow supposedly lost in the presidential voting.

I've produced a website that contains many articles on the evidence of serious election fraud in the 2020 election, but I can't provide the URL for this site because I haven't posted enough replies to qualify to do so.

And yet in all this time none of your 'evidence' convinced a single court including ones dominated by Rump appointed judges that there was any significant fraud.

Just taking the signature mismatches, yeah the GOP tried that here when we had a particularly close governor race. Turns out most if not all of the mismatches were because years/decades had passed between when people registered to vote. Does your sig look the same as it did 20 years ago? Mine doesn't.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top