View Single Post
Old 17th March 2017, 07:56 PM   #3
Butter!
Rough Around the Edges

Did you watch the CCTV footage at that link? Unless someone's going for an "invisible assassin" type theory, I can't see how it points to anything other than mental breakdown.

That article isn't very well-written. It says, for example, at one point:

Quote:
The official report states that she drowned accidentally due to her bipolar disorder although no drugs or alcohol were found in her system...
Although no drugs or alcohol were found in her system? Is bipolar disorder a detectable drug in the blood now? I must have missed that class in college. And someone who is diagnosed bipolar NOT having any prescription drugs for such in her veins is actually more evidence FOR an episode being very likely.

Also, all the childish weed-related advertisements on that site are distracting and render what's left of the poor article even more difficult to take seriously. I'm a huge supporter of the ganj, personally, but stuff like that website make me ashamed to admit it sometimes.
Butter! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top