View Single Post
Old 5th October 2012, 01:53 PM   #1
Drewbot
Philosopher

Legal Ramifications of Shooting a Kid in a Bigfoot Suit

Scenario-

Bigfoot hunters are out in the woods, well-armed, with the intention of shooting a Sasquatch for scientific research. They have a location in the woods, and are certain that they are in contact with a group of Sasquatches. They have armed themselves and are prepared to collect a specimen for science.

A shot is fired and one of the Bigfoot Hunters yells that he got one, they run to the body, and see it is a teen-aged boy in a gorilla suit, 3 other kids approach taking off their masks and asking 'what have you done?'

What would the legal trouble these Hypothetical Bigfoot hunters would be in?

I ask any prosecutors or legal professionals to weigh in on this.

Let's assume the Bigfoot Hunters are on Private property with permission to be there.

Last edited by Drewbot; 5th October 2012 at 01:56 PM.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top