View Single Post
Old 29th January 2015, 04:30 PM   #326
Georgio
Muse

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Thanks. Now, how does this knowledge change your worldview? How do truther arguments appeal or not appeal to you, given the context of truthers' paranoia and anti-Semitism?
It will make me question Niels Harrit's motivation a lot more than I did. It seems likely that he is influenced by Gromme. As far as the technical questions of the 911 controlled demolition claims go it does not affect my view of them at all. I'm still not sure about all the claims which is why I still read this forum every day.

I'm not sure where you got the idea I was a 911 Truth supporter, unless being on the fence about the controlled demolition claims (which I still am and which is all I'm really interested in) makes me a 911 Truth supporter.

In hindsight I shouldn't have replied to this thread as I am not informed enough about politics - I could only name 7 people out of the 13 in that picture.
Georgio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top