View Single Post
Old 29th January 2015, 05:15 PM   #328
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
It will make me question Niels Harrit's motivation a lot more than I did. It seems likely that he is influenced by Gromme. As far as the technical questions of the 911 controlled demolition claims go it does not affect my view of them at all. I'm still not sure about all the claims which is why I still read this forum every day.

I'm not sure where you got the idea I was a 911 Truth supporter, unless being on the fence about the controlled demolition claims (which I still am and which is all I'm really interested in) makes me a 911 Truth supporter.

In hindsight I shouldn't have replied to this thread as I am not informed enough about politics - I could only name 7 people out of the 13 in that picture.
Being unable to see Harrit made up the lies about controlled demotion, calling it being on the fence, means you are a 911 truth supporter. There is no fence when it comes to lies from 911 truth.

Thinking controlled demolition has some chance of being real, is not being on the fence, it is knee deep in the 911 truth BS camp of woo. It is failure to see 911 truth made it up based on nothing but opinions.

You transcribed BS from 911 truth, not realizing it requires no debunking. You can't pick out details you think have merit. You treat Gage and his band of failed "nuts" (aka Gage's experts) as if they had something of value - they don't.

911 truth has no evidence for controlled demolition, or explain how it fits with the 19 terrorists who did 911. There is no fence when it comes to events, there is what happened, we can't vote on it, we can't use opinions from Gage's old failed humans who mock those murdered on 911 with BS flowing freely.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top