View Single Post
Old 30th January 2015, 02:57 PM   #339
JSanderO
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
Thanks, Chris. No, I don't think you did specifically invite me to watch the videos - I think maybe you are confusing me with 'Jango'.

I have watched your videos and have actually transcribed a fair few of them (the first 6 or 7 I think) but I got sidetracked and never went back to it.

I would love it if more people (on both sides) took your attitude that it is better to calmly and respectfully go through things point by point and to try not to get angry, although I'm aware that a great many people already do that.
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
It is sad 911 truth fools people into doubt and joining up. Maybe those who fell for the BS could help the fence sitters figure out why they were fooled by the dignified lies of Gage and 911 truth. What is unfortunate, is people mistaking unsupported opinions for facts and evidence, and being on the fence due to belief in BS.

It is clear Gage and Harrit are frauds; sad to see people fooled by liars like Harrit. ... if they are not liars, they are delusional fools.
I think people fall for this BS because they give the presumption to "professional" and academics that they are straight shooters and not selling snake oil. Their arguments may sound convincing to uninformed and so they buy the sell and really don't have the wherewithal to verify if what they bought is a crock of ***** or not. I suspect there are very few technically adept people who fall for the pitch. But there are some and they are either willfully ignorant, not truly qualified or simply looking for attention... or in the case of Gage cash. People who are intellectually honest and examine the claims can see that the truth sell is not credible... and they move on. True believers just join the congregation and continue to tithe.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top