View Single Post
Old 27th February 2015, 06:49 AM   #342
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
It is sad 911 truth fools people into doubt and joining up. Maybe those who fell for the BS could help the fence sitters figure out why they were fooled by the dignified lies of Gage and 911 truth. What is unfortunate, is people mistaking unsupported opinions for facts and evidence, and being on the fence due to belief in BS.

It is clear Gage and Harrit are frauds; sad to see people fooled by liars like Harrit. ... if they are not liars, they are delusional fools.
Foolish frauds is more Likely, they have convinced themselves that they are right and their egos will not allow them to admit they are wrong.

They may have found by chance one energetic aluminum fueled chip I doubt it but it is possible just like the microspheres were friction wear particles, an energetic chip could have been created similarly, if Jones an Harriet actually tested and found an energetic chip, that was thermitic and ignited it prior to the paper then they could have been fooled into believing more chips were thermitic.
Leading to an embarrassing paper of foolishness.
If he presents evidence in court on structure of the ,Chips bet you it will be cutting dust residue
And that is why he wants to present his case he doesn't understand what he found.
A truther called you friendly when he found out I had participated in the mico spheres
Debate gave me a copy of what he claims was a personal email exchange between himself and Harrit, it was a description of cutting disk residue from Silicon Carbide aluminum oxide cutting disks with expoxy binder with paint.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top