View Single Post
Old 27th January 2017, 08:49 PM   #383
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Color me not surprised. The Republicans admit they have no way to replace the ACA in conversation behind closed doors secretly recorded.

Behind closed doors, Republican lawmakers fret about how to repeal Obamacare
Quote:
The recording reveals a GOP that appears to be filled with doubts about how to make good on a long-standing promise to get rid of Obamacare without explicit guidance from President Trump or his administration.
I think I posted that somewhere, the fools never had a plan, and now they think Trump has one.
Quote:
Senators and House members expressed a range of concerns about the task ahead: how to prepare a replacement plan that can be ready to launch at the time of repeal; how to avoid deep damage to the health insurance market; how to keep premiums affordable for middle-class families; even how to avoid the political consequences of defunding Planned Parenthood, the women’s health-care organization, as many Republicans hope to do with the repeal of the ACA.
They just lie lie lie, say repeal Obamacare, say defund Planned Parenthood over and over until the masses believe the ACA and PP are evils the US must be rid of.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top