View Single Post
Old 24th February 2021, 03:49 PM   #81
angrysoba
Philosophile

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
That was typical state department wording in a public information page and like I said, one can ignore things that aren't relevant like the militarized stuff. Yes, I said this was during Trump's 4 years

Just use these sources as part of the whole. There are sources claiming it was the lab and other sources saying it wasn't. We don't have a definitive answer, IMO. Though there is some good evidence coming out in this thread that it wasn't the lab.

If you don't buy any information coming from the US defense agencies, can you believe anything coming from China? There are issues with both.
What is there to believe? I want evidence.

What I don't trust is Trump-era propaganda, and frankly that webpage looks like it. The only claim that is vaguely interesting is the one about sick staff at Wuhan, but it isn't sourced, and you still haven't given any evidence about that. There is no reason to take it at face value. Give me a credible source on that, and then we can talk.

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Not yet. There is the evidence posted elsewhere that through satellite images there was activity around the Wuhan hospital and an uptick of net searches for pneumonia and other related terms in August of 2019 suggesting COVID began spreading that month. The wet market was a super-spreader event but not the source.
Ah! So, is that now something we can look into?

I guess not.

So where is the evidence?

What are we left with?

Absolutely nothing!