View Single Post
Old 24th February 2021, 05:48 PM   #88
angrysoba
Philosophile

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
Did the WHO look at those employees' and students' antibodies demonstrating no COVID 19 leaked. Yes, I am dismissing the Wuhan researchers claims without evidence backing those claims up that none of the viruses in their lab resembled the pandemic virus.
That's not how this works!

You have made the claim that there were sick workers. The WHO said they found no evidence of that. Then you say, "I don't believe it!"

First, why don't you show evidence that there were sick workers at the lab!

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
And what explains the coincidence that the initial outbreak was near the Wuhan lab? You know, "Of All The Gin Joints In All The Towns In All The World, She Walks Into Mine." There are thousands of wet markets in China. There are thousands of places people interact with animals where a species jump could occur. SARS 1 species jump was nowhere near Wuhan regardless the Institute was not there in 2003. Wuhan is nowhere near the bat caves.

I think that is the biggest question that needs an answer before we can rule out a lab accident.
Yeah, and Guanzhou is nowhere near the bat caves either. So it couldn't have emerged there, by this line of reasoning.

Also, the Wuhan Institute did exist in 2003. It didn't have the BSL-4 lab until 2018, according to Wikpedia. So the idea is that now that the Institute has finally created a far more secure facility, now it escapes?