View Single Post
Old 25th February 2021, 12:52 AM   #106
angrysoba
Philosophile

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
It's a well established fact there are related viruses in many bat species and especially in horseshoe bats. Of course they are all over the country and beyond. And of course a natural event as opposed to a lab accident is possible. You seem to think I have ruled that out. I haven't. You don't need to go on trying to convince me it could have been a natural event.

Unless you have some evidence that infected pangolins or bats were teeming in the Wuhan area,
What? Nobody is saying that? Those aren't the claims being made by the WHO investigators, for example.

none of what you are saying changes the significant coincidence COVID emerged near the Wuhan lab.
And that coincidence is not going to change any time.

As far as the Face Saving culture, you're on your own. I am not going to write you a term paper on the subject which is very well known. You don't want to believe it? Fine, don't. Not my problem.
I think you are asking the concept of face to do a lot of heavy lifting here. Whatever.