View Single Post
Old 27th February 2013, 09:27 AM   #5337
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by GIBHOR View Post
i know you have it easy to point out what you think you can use as justification to be against the bible. If i would be you, i would rather make a serious and unbiased bible study, then you will understand these issues in a other light.
There are no excuses for the Bible's command to kill young women for making their own sexual choices. There are no excuses for its directive to kill friends and family who suggest adopting other religious beliefs. There is no forgiving the Bible for declaring that slaves are property.

Quote:
You would be more convincing, if you would point out , what positive evidence you have for your case of strong atheism. Thats not so easy, isnt it ?
Joobz has not made a case for strong atheism.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top