View Single Post
Old 12th August 2017, 05:40 PM   #89
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I'm changing to Bannon though I still think Kushner will leave soon as the Russia investigation makes it too hot for him. Kelly let McMaster fire a Flynn holdover protected by Bannon. Mooch also slammed Bannon and got away with it from the The Hair though he didn't survive Kelly. Bannon is going to get sidelined and will leave in a vain attempt to save his dignity or get shown the door by Kelly.
His what? He might just as soon try to save his unicorn!

He might be in danger because white nationalists are on the march. Kelly may see Bannon as a cheap and easy sacrificial lamb to throw to those in The Hair's own party who see the response to the Nazi rioting as too weak.
Uh-oh, that's not something they should do, as that could (and should) be construed as admitting that the Trump campaign's chief strategist is white supremacist nazi scum - that would reflect very badly on Trump himself, as Bannon was his own, personal choice and hs ticket to the Presidency.

That, and Bannon couldn't protect his own people on the NSC from McMaster. The Hair also didn't even bother to give a cursory nod of support when "The Mooch" said Bannon was there to "suck his own cock". Sessions and McMaster have strong allies who have rallied around them when The Hair targeted them. Where are the "there will be holy hell to pay" sound bites about Bannon?
Kelly is shaking up so much, it's draining his own standing. I still say "Kelly next".