View Single Post
Old 16th August 2015, 12:20 PM   #2
Robert Harris
Muse

Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
None of them even attempt to refute my analysis. They address issues like the direction the 313 headshot came from, and are in full agreement with me, that it came from the rear.

The ABC documentary also agrees with me, that one bullet passed through both John Kennedy and Governor Connally.

None of the documentaries you listed, address the fact that shots were fired at frames 285 and 313, which were too close together for both to have been fired by Oswald.

And none of them address the fact that only one of the early shots was loud enough to be audible to most witness and neither was loud enough to provoke the kind of startle responses we see, following 285 and 313. It is ridiculously obvious, that all the shots did not come from the same rifle.

The final shots were much too close together and the early shots were not nearly as loud as the ones at the end. Those facts are indisputable and will never be refuted.
Robert Harris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top