View Single Post
Old 17th August 2015, 06:18 AM   #5
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Originally Posted by Robert Harris View Post
None of them even attempt to refute my analysis. They address issues like the direction the 313 headshot came from, and are in full agreement with me, that it came from the rear.
Well, no, they actually agree with each other on their disagreement with you. Sorry but they show your opinions to be incorrect.

Quote:
The ABC documentary also agrees with me, that one bullet passed through both John Kennedy and Governor Connally.
Well, no. You actually agree with them.

Quote:
None of the documentaries you listed, address the fact that shots were fired at frames 285 and 313, which were too close together for both to have been fired by Oswald.
Correct, they show that your opinion of unevidenced phantom shots being fired when they weren't from where they weren't is incorrect.

Quote:
And none of them address the fact that only one of the early shots was loud enough to be audible to most witness and neither was loud enough to provoke the kind of startle responses we see, following 285 and 313. It is ridiculously obvious, that all the shots did not come from the same rifle.
Incorrect, they all agree that all of the shots did come from Oswald's M/C and that your imagined shots didn't happen at all. They also agree that your imagined startle reactions are fabrications supporting a house of cards.

Quote:
The final shots were much too close together and the early shots were not nearly as loud as the ones at the end.
Which of the three total shots, all fired by Oswald, are you referring to as the "early" ones?

Quote:
Those facts are indisputable and will never be refuted.
Correct, you are unable to refute the facts of the conventional narrative which is based on the evidence, not opinions like your phantom shots from phantom rifles by phantom gunmen from phantom locations.

The videos I posted are conclusive. Your misperceived "startle reactions" aren't, therefore magical thinking to invent phantom shooters with phantom weapons firing from phantom locations with phantom bullets which didn't hit anything in Texas isn't required.

What more can you tell me about your opinion of someone firing from the storm drain? Maybe that will be better able to withstand scrutiny.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top