View Single Post
Old 20th August 2015, 10:45 AM   #15
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Originally Posted by Robert Harris View Post
Resolving the conspiracy question is easy. You don't need me and you don't need Gerald Posner to do if for you. You can do it by yourself, without anyone's help.
And yet you clearly feel the need to "help" others to see your interpretation of evidence since nobody but you sees startle reactions.

Edited by Agatha:  Removed minor aside not suited to moderated thread

Quote:
Just get a good quality copy of the Zapruder film and watch the reactions by the people closest to JFK. Watch them react to the early shots and then watch them react at the end, following frames 285 and then 313.
I've seen it numerous times. You obviously haven't made a case for any additional shots other than Oswald's three. You're making a classical mistake of assuming what you're trying to prove.

Quote:
Then ask yourself whether all of those shots came from the same kind of rifle.
Yes, all three of the proven shots came from Oswald's rifle. No phantom shots other than those has been shown to have been taken.

The videos I've posted definitively debunk your subjective interpretations of movement. If you've posted somewhere your credentials of expertise in such interpretations, I may have overlooked them. Can you post them again, please?

Last edited by Agatha; 21st August 2015 at 02:53 AM.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top