Muse

Originally Posted by Tomtomkent View Post
What 'reactions'?
These reactions:

http://jfkhistory.com/ducking.gif

Quote:
Why assume it is to a noise?
There is not need to "assume" anything.

You are begging the question - assuming that my arguments have been refuted, which of course, they have not.

Quote:
That there is anything that needs to be explained IS YOUR INTERPRETATION AND OPINION of the film.
It is also my "interpretation and opinion" that this is a picture of an elephant:-)

http://www.mikebirkhead.com/images/EyeForAnElephant.jpg

Are you suggesting that three people ducked, while two spun around at enormous speed, all in the same 1/6th of a second, were not reacting to something?

Alvarez concluded that Zapruder and Greer reacted to a loud and startling noise at frame 285 and he was corroborated by the award winning physicist, Dr. Michael Stroscio, who suggested that the "noise" was a gunshot, rather than a siren.

Do you think that they were the only two who were startled?

And how do you explain the fact that the testimonies of the nonvictims we see reacting, all confirmed gunshots at the points in time that they reacted?

Quote:
See? Right from the bat you are basing it on what the film looks like TO YOU.
I based my conclusions on the best scientific evidence, the near unanimous testimonies of the people in Dealey Plaza who heard those shots, the fact that some of the reactions are classic, textbook startle reactions, and the fact that each of those reactions began in the same 1/6th of one second, which proves beyond any reasonable doubt, that they were startle reactions.

http://jfkhistory.com/simultaneous.gif

And yes, I believe it is ridiculously obvious that those people were reacting to something. So does almost everyone in this forum, who have comment on the subject. They argued that the passengers were being thrown around by Greer slamming on the brakes, or have tried to argue (as you have) that they were caused by something else.

Have you noticed however, that no one seems to be able to come up with another alternative, which as I have also stated, is because there aren't any.

Quote:
Sure, they may have heard a noise. They are in the middle of a shooting. In a crowded plaza. Amazingly gunshots and noises are NOT the only thing to be reacting to.
But they are the only thing that was loud enough to provoke those kinds of reactions. The HSCA people confirmed that the shots were MUCH louder than the motorcycles, and all throughout the motorcade, the passengers were exposed to backfires, but NONE of them were loud enough to provoke reactions like we see following 285 and 313. Those reactions were unique. Those were the only times reactions like that occurred.

Some kind of bomb might qualify as an alternative, I suppose, but if that's what it was, we definitely have a conspiracy:-)

Quote:
How do you know one of them is not reacting to something they saw?
I think if they saw something startling enough to make them duck, they would have mentioned it in their testimonies. Do you really think that's a plausible explanation?

Quote:
Or looking around as an action, not a reaction.
None of the people who reacted then, were "looking around".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GH5pGQy6yI

Quote:
How do you know they are startled and not, quite sensibly, looking around to see where the secret service men were, or the police, or because something in the crowd caught their attention?
I know that because they weren't looking around, except perhaps at the floor of the car.

Quote:
By what psychic power did you discern they heard anything at all?.
Sadly, because the psychic hotline is closed down now, I had to rely on the testimonies of those people - EVERY ONE OF WHOM, with the exception of the two victims, said they heard gunshots that were consistent with shots fired at 285 and 313, and EVERY ONE OF WHOM contradicted the lone nut theory.

I've cited them before, in this forum. Would you like me to do it again?

Quote:
It is ALL what you think you see in the film. Your opinion.
I can't understand why you continue to say that, no matter how many times I cite this list of objective, facts and evidence which prove my case.

The people who reacted, told us what they were reacting to in their testimonies, and that just happens to be the only plausible explanation for why they reacted that way - and the only plausible explanation for the noise that Dr. Alvarez discovered at frame 285.

NONE of those facts have anything to do with my subjective opinion.
Robert Harris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top