View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2015, 07:29 PM   #37
Robert Harris
Muse

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
And yet there is no proof.
I guess that depends on how you define the term. If you are a big fan of ridiculously improbably coincidence, you might see it that way:-)

Quote:
Thousands of hours of FBI wire-taps,
Many of which, the FBI has refused to release to the public, often in defiance of the FOIA. Did you know that they have refused to release ANY of the hundreds of hours of Marcello recordings that they got when he was in prison?

Quote:
hundreds of mafioso who turned state's evidence, and nobody is on the record.
There were some who did, but that wasn't exactly a healthy thing to do. Roselli for example, told the Washington Post that the mob ordered the murder of Oswald. As we both know, his dismembered body was found floating in an oil drum off the coast of Miami, shortly after that.

Quote:
Traffcante denied having anything to do with the assassination in front of the HSCA.
He didn't admit being involved in the murder of the POTUS?!? How shocking is that:-)

Quote:
Giancana never admitted anything.
Sigh..

Quote:
Ralph Salerno is a good resource for Mafia history, and this is what he said on this matter:

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131460
Think about the absurdity of his argument:

Salerno: I think Carlos Marcello was too smart to have done something like that. Carlos Marcello, if he engineered a plot to kill the president of the United States, he would know that it would be looked on very unfavorably by his peers throughout the country

So... Marcello was so afraid that other mobsters would look down on him for killing JFK, that he swore in front of fellow mafioso that he was going to do exactly that, and years later, told other mobsters that he did??

This guy was proud of what he did. He said he wished he could have been the guy who actually did it.

[/quote]The big problem with your thesis is the same on all JFK CTs have:

You haven't effectively removed Oswald from the picture, [/quote]

Why should I? I told you before that I believe he was probably involved in the attack, and very likely, fired one of those final shots.

Quote:
in fact you largely ignore him. It was his gun, two of his three bullets that made the kill.
Prove it. CE399 could not possibly have been the bullet that wounded Connally and probably JFK. John Connally himself, confirmed that the actual bullet was picked up by a nurse and he was confirmed by DA Henry Wade, who saw that bullet, which the nurse stated, came from Connally's gurney, which is exactly where if fell from.

She then passed it to officer Bobby Nolan, who also heard her say it came from the gurney. He delivered it that evening to the Dallas police department.

That could not have been the same bullet that was recovered by Daryl Tomlinson in the hospital basement, which also was not CE399, since CE399 bore none of the initials of the two men who marked it at Parkland.

This article explains in detail. It is required reading for anyone who cares about this case.

http://jfkhistory.com/bell/bellarticle/BellArticle.html

And yes, there were fragments found in the limo which supposedly matched with Oswald's rifle, which might actually be from his rifle, but you can only be certain of that if you have a lot of unjustified faith in Mr. Hoover and his boys.

Quote:
Oswald's actions before the shooting, such as stalking the area around the plaza for a better shooting angle,
I don't recall anyone saying that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I have little doubt that he was one of the shooters.

Quote:
and then his actions after the killing (running, shooting Tippet, and almost killing a second cop during his arrest) should be enough to put this subject to rest.
What subject?

Not only do I believe he was involved in the attack, but I probably have better reasons to believe that, than you guys do:-)

Quote:
Then there is the problem with a "silenced" rifle. You continue to ignore the fact that no marksmen used them in 1963,
That's quite an assertion. Would you mind posting a verifiable citation to prove it?

Quote:
nor have you been able to suggest a specific weapon that could have been silenced and still did the damage to the President and the Governor.
As I told you before, pretty much any subsonic rifle could do that trick. All that would be necessary would be to mount a suppressor on it. As I also pointed out, suppressors first appeared in this country, by 1919. They were used by snipers on both sides, in WW2.

It has also been claimed that a guy named Mitchell Werbel, who later founded the Scionics company which specialized in suppressors, provided them for snipers who took part in the assassination.

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKwerbell.htm

I can't call that a certainty, but as the article points out, he definitely had close connections to people who have been considered top suspects, mainly by the "CIA did it" group, which greatly outnumber me.

Look, I say the mob probably did it, because there is a lot of evidence that they did. But they had been closely allied with the CIA back then, which leaves open the possibility that this was a joint operation, much like their alliance to kill Castro.

But whether it was the mob or the boy scouts, it wasn't Oswald acting alone. There can be no doubt about that at all.
Robert Harris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top