View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2017, 01:14 AM   #19
Mumbles
Philosopher

Originally Posted by banquetbear View Post
..."the left" didn't start a riot.

Some people started a riot.

And here's the thing. This won't be the last.

Get used to this America. As long as the Trump administration holds unlimited power and it treats the constitution as a doormat there will be people that will protest.

This is going to get ugly. Real ugly. I'm not going to condone the violence that will happen. I'm not going to defend what happened at Berkeley.
The rioters have nothing to do with Trump, Milo, or really anyone else. The Black Bloc idiots have been doing this at every protest I can remember in the Berkley area (they're pretty active in Oakland too) going back long before either one of those two clown were of any real importance. And this is really all that Milo's good for, either - and he makes his money by provoking this sort of thing. If you aren't directly affected by the nonsense these two groups kick up, and you're outraged by it, you're being played for a sucker.
Mumbles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top