View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2006, 12:29 PM   #82
Kelly
Philosopher

A blanket thank you all once again.

I did not know what the Language Nomination was all about, but I read up on it and hope to win the Jaguar, if given a choice. Funny thing..there is a tiny grammatical error on that post that I will fix, and I hope that will not nullify my entry!

Elaine: I haven't heard from your friend yet, but I will set her straight about SB.

RE: Phil Jordan I've heard the name, but don't much about his gig. Notice the desperation of the parents in the article. There was no activity on the case, so they felt they had to take this action. This is a very common scenario. Media attention and police attention wane, and families are left feeling helpless and alone. Many times, they are encouraged by others to seek out these persons, not realizing just how empty they will feel afterwards. They "bottom out", so to speak emotionally, when nothing comes of the "lead".

Could everyone please glance back at my posts pre-drama and see what you think about my ideas?
Kelly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top