View Single Post
Old 10th October 2011, 12:21 PM   #150
Eligbak
Scholar

The long-running legends about twin research are waiting to be debunked, and I haven't seen/heard any skeptical podcast taking them on. Besides a very brief mention on the Skeptics Guide to the Universe that twins probably don't have a built-in psychic hotline. Well, how fascinating is that?

Do they really marry spouses with the same first names, hair colors and speech impediments? Drive the same cars? Like the same music? After being seperated as babies? Enlighten me! My donations might roll in a bit faster!

I don't think we urgently need a(nother) podcast on the Kennedy assassination while presumably decent journalists still write books that contradict the official version of events. Classics like that always remain for a rainy day. As with the lastest health fads & magic ads, it's been done and is being done to death. I'd like to hear about one with two and a half kilos of truth to it.

Last edited by Eligbak; 10th October 2011 at 12:25 PM.
Eligbak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top