View Single Post
Old 16th November 2012, 09:05 AM   #130
DragonLady
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Beerina View Post
Yes, because mildly disturbing behavior is ok as long as it doesn't completely wreck someone Ooh that's fun
Why is seeing a penis -or any other body part disturbing at all????

I honestly don't get it. Without penises, there would be no children.... These parents/college admins/whoever sent a pack of small children into a locker room with adult strangers, knowing those strangers would be in various stages of undress.

I knew when I was three years old that sometimes people have odd body parts.

Would exposing a third breast be "mildly disturbing"? How about having a surgical scar? Being in the third trimester? Would seeing a navel inside out disturb little Mary? How about wounds? Will little Baby Jane have nightmares if she sees a recluse bite or a long row of sutures?

If those children are so small and so delicate and so fragile and have such refined sensibilities, why in hell did anyone allow them to enter a locker room filled with adult strangers?

“She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar.” ~ Janet Fitch

The Gweat and Tewwible Winged One

Last edited by DragonLady; 16th November 2012 at 09:16 AM.
DragonLady is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top