View Single Post
Old 16th November 2012, 02:51 PM   #151
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Originally Posted by foxholeatheist View Post
Eh... Flame suit on.

Call me crazy... But I reckon that boys are boys and girls are girls and the difference between the two is not limited to genitals. I have been absolutely hounded on this forum for admitting that gender exists.

I can understand why a person would be physically one gender and 'feel' that they are another, that alone shows that gender is more than sexual organs.

But if you got the boy parts you go to the boys locker room. I don't see why this is a violation of his civil rights. If I, a boy inside and out, were to use the girls locker room I would be (and should be) prosecuted. But if I am a pre-op transgender it is suddenly OK? I don't get that. I think the girls were not out of line to say that they were made to feel uncomfortable.

Come on man, just use the boys locker room.

They are not man boobs. They are pecs.
Bolding mine. Yeah I have had the same issues. There are individuals on this very forum who believe that gender does not exist at all, and that everyone should just be showering together because it's not a big deal to them, so that means everyone else should think that way as well.
Looks like the one on top has a magazine, thus needs less reloading. Also, the muzzle shroud makes it less likely for a spree killer to burn his hands. The pistol grip makes it more comfortable for the spree killer to shoot. thaiboxerken
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top