View Single Post
Old 14th March 2019, 08:39 AM   #2387
David Mo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
That is as disingenuous a post as one as ever likely to see, every word and fictitious and desperate to avoid engaging in discussion of the actual subjec(...)

Another example: "Ah, the Muslims of Iran are atheists? I didn't know that." What a ridiculous statement, what pure nonsense, what an insult to your intelligence gentle readers.
You have a bad memory. It's been a while since I refuted your slogans along with many others in this forum. As I see that you are not serious or that you are not able to speak seriously (I do not know which of the two things), now I take you less seriously and I make ironies that you take seriously.
Everything you write has been repeated a thousand times in the same way. How do you want someone to take you seriously?

I also see no objection to a party being defined as atheist, Christian or Muslim. Or are you against Christian Democracy? Because those were yours. Mixed with the mafia, but Christian to the eyebrows. They are two things that are not separate. Did you know that the maffiosi boss Bernardo Provenzano was a convinced Catholic who sent notes to his henchmen hidden in pages of the Bible? You know, you're affiliated with a mafia organization. Aren't you ashamed?

Last edited by David Mo; 14th March 2019 at 08:46 AM.
David Mo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top