View Single Post
Old 14th July 2018, 10:43 AM   #219
The Norseman
Meandering fecklessly

Originally Posted by xjx388 View Post
So political danger then. This is a political argument.
Like I said, "PARTISAN POLITICS!!!"

Can you be sure that the exchange happened exactly as Scarborough reported or that it even happened at all? I ask because I keep hearing in this thread that an in-person exam is unreliable because the subject can be deceptive and fool the psychiatrist. Yet here we have a reporter sharing an unsourced anecdote that is unverifiable and this is supposed to be counted as evidence that Trump is dangerous.

So: Right, Politics!
PPPPPAAAAARRRRRTTTTIIISSSSAAAANNNNN PPPPOOLLOOLKOITOEASJ;FOIASO;FREHJAS;OEFHNHLDOV/IU;sdb

That's right. According to you and the other conservative defenders, it couldn't POSSIBLY be something other than politics.

I guess it makes it a hell of a lot easier to dismiss when you keep trying to frame it that way.

The hilited part is the problem. The DSM is not a checklist that you apply to people you've never met. There are guidelines for it's proper use by professionals that are obviously not being followed here. If they aren't following the guidelines, we cannot conclude that their analysis is valid and reliable. It's as simple as that.
Simple, and wrong.

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Yep. So far, it working out pretty much as I expected. Which is to say, it's a **** show, but not a catastrophic or intolerable **** show.
Pretty *********** disgusting and a contemptible attitude to take.
The Norseman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top