View Single Post
Old 8th October 2019, 03:20 PM   #566
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Democrats to subpoena Gordon Sondland, after the State Department blocked his voluntary testimony

Sondland had interacted directly with Trump around the time of the Ukraine phone call, and was the man who told Ron Johnson that the phone call had involved quid pro quo.

This is how Trump responded on twitter: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...60708808486914

Quote:
I would love to send Ambassador Sondland, a really good man and great American, to testify, but unfortunately he would be testifying before a totally compromised kangaroo court, where Republican’s rights have been taken away, and true facts are not allowed out for the public....

....to see. Importantly, Ambassador Sondland’s tweet, which few report, stated, “I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear: no quid pro quo’s of any kind.” That says it ALL!